. . The wonderful murmurs I’ve heard about the ‘must see places’ of Europe have my ears ringing and I’m definitely extremely intrigued to find out more- personally! From England to Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Greece..you name it! I want to experience it all.
- The Luxembourg Gardens – Paris;
- The Fontana di Trevi – Rome;
- Grand Canal – Venice;
- Santorini Food and Wine Connection – Oia (Greece);
- Museo Capella Sansevero – Naples;
- Old Town – Croatia;
- L’Ultima Cena and Duomo – Milan
- Shoes on the Danube -Hungary
- Bosphrous Strait and Suleymaniye Mosque- Turkey
- Catherine Palace and Park, and the Church of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood – Russia
- Anne Frank House- Prinsengracht
- Van Gogh Museum – Paulus Potterstraat.
- Casa di Guilietta – Verona, is a MUST
- Pont des Arts “Lover’s Bridge”- Paris (linked fence with love padlocks)
- Eiffel Tower- Paris
The list goes on and on! I want to see the historical sites; the sites filled with expressive art; the little roads in villages with shops alongside; the rivers and canals; the people, the food and wine tasting from each country! But most of all… I plan on
falling in love in Europe…Italy possibly, with a cook who drinks red wine and makes home made pasta. Now THAT would be a tiny piece of Heaven. I want to make friends along the way..go backpacking through Europe- merely pitching up to places with a two man tent, a small bag of clothing and the money in my pockets..
…and I’m drifting off. My heart melts just thinking of this all!
One day. I’ll get a job whilst in uni and after, and save for Europe. That is my dream! Who knows. . . I may not come back. 😉
A girl’s gotta dream.
Until next time,